Join us on a Nature Excursion Saturday October 21st 8:ooam-10:00am
- (361) 749-0081
- Come for a guided nature excursion!
- NOTICE – starting location is at the South Trail entrance at 2650 State Highway 361.
- Registration is required. Please register before 5 p.m. Friday to join the Nature Excursion/Walk! https://porta.recdesk.com/Community/Program
- Explore the Nature Preserve at Charlie’s Pasture as you have never seen it before. A guide will lead you to discover the flora and fauna throughout the preserve. The trail leads through several different habitats of the Nature Preserve at Charlie’s Pasture. This two hour hike is easy to moderate (~2 miles), and promises a great view of the island’s back side. No experience necessary, just come with a sense of fun. Bring binoculars or if you don’t have any there will be some available for loan.
- Walks begin at 8 a.m. and last approximately 2 hours.
- Meet at the Nature Preserve at Charlie’s Pasture South Entrance at 2650 State Hwy 361, Port Aransas, Texas 78373
October 21 @ 08:00
08:00 — 09:00 (1h)